Mental health is something we all have. It can be good and at times it can be bad. We should try to look after it in the same way we look after our physical health.
It’s easy to see when something’s wrong with us physically. But what about our mental health? If people don’t even notice you’ve got a problem, they’re not going to offer to help.
Mental health is something we all have and it is something we should take steps to protect in the same way we guard our physical health. If you can get your head in the right place then you’ve got the strength to handle anything life throws at you.
Self-confidence is how you feel about yourself in relation to others. It can be related to any part of your life – your friends, your relationships, your abilities, your body – anything and everything.
If you have low self-confidence you may think less of yourself compared to other people. It may mean that you compare yourself negatively to other people and criticise yourself a lot.
Try to concentrate on the positive things about yourself; this will help to build your self confidence and self appreciation. Make sure you have fun and engage in activities you enjoy. This will help you feel better and will encourage you to feel happy and positive about yourself.
You can also improve your mental health by identifying your goals and dreams and working towards them. This helps make you feel proactive and that your are taking control of your life.
Wings of Health can provide:
- Coaching in identifying and setting goals
- Methods to combat negative beliefs and self talk and improve self esteem and confidence
- Coaching to combat stress and anxiety
- Methods to help you deal with difficult situations at work and at home
- Personal training to build confidence and mental strength
- Nutritional coaching and plans for those with eating disorders and obesity
Are you struggling with self confidence? Do you not know where to begin to change your life and circumstances? Are you stressed out, anxious or depressed? There is a way to change all that!
The Butterfly effect course is an 8 week coaching course, which addresses your mental, physical and spiritual health. You will receive one to one coaching each week to show you how to evaluate, work on and improve these 3 areas of life. These areas effect your goals, career, family life, physical appearance, physical health, mood and general well-being and attitude.
The methods you learn and the knowledge you gain on the course will give you the tools to continue to look after these for the rest of your life and the ability to face problems and obstacles head on with positivity and certainty.
You will be working on:
- The three main elements of health and why you deserve them
- Evaluating your current reality
- Nutrition and eating issues – Proper nutrition for the mind and body
- Exercise programmes to suit you and your goals
- Identifying and breaking bad habits
- How to combat low self esteem and negative talk
- Setting goals and dreams and how to achieve them
- Self-affirmation and acknowledging your qualities
- Allocating your time and avoiding obsessional distractions
- Minimising Stress and toxicity
- Make time for simple pleasurable activities
- Life events and their effect on your health – how to stay strong